Saturday, January 26, 2013

We need to get Garage Mahal a new Avatar!

chickelit said...
Garage has no imagination when it comes to avatars which he seems to change as frequently as underwear. If I were he (and I am not he), I would brand myself with the NFL Green Bay "G" logo with maybe an "M" worked into the design like TY so brilliantly did. Or he could use the GM logo from Detroit which might fit better.

Of course youse guys know that Chickie emailed me my TY avatar that I use for the blog and my twitter and all of that there. He could make a great one for garage.

Of course I have a suggestion for Garage's next avatar:


19 comments:

Trooper York said...

Just sayn'

Chip S. said...

FTW!!

Chip S. said...

Finally, a way for men to find the g-spot!

chickelit said...

I never understood why garage never felt more like "one of us." We're not freaks. It's not like we do politics here.

chickelit said...

And to paraphrase Windbag, Troop's avatar isn't really like garage, but it's next too it.

chickelit said...

Not Troop's avatar, but Troop's suggested avatar.

Chip S. said...

Try chanting "huffpo gobble" and see if he shows up.

Titus said...

Where is the G spot on a woman?

Titus said...

Can you actually see it or is it different on every woman?

Do all woman have a g sport or only a few?

Chip S. said...

Sure, you can see it.

With an endoscope.

Titus said...

Do you guys like eating out pussy?

I believe that is sodomy....

Chip S. said...

Not too bad if it's air-cooled.

chickelit said...

Titus said...
Do you guys like eating out pussy?

I believe that is sodomy....


It ain't sodomy, Titus. There's no salt pillars involved.

Titus said...

What's a salt pillar chick?

Also, what is Rogering?

chickelit said...

Sodomy is that nasty stuff they do in Provincetown.

chickelit said...

Rogering is giving something an OK. It's military/police slang.

Titus said...

Do dykes and rich straight do sodomy? Because that is what Ptown is turning into.

chickelit said...

I first learned about sodomy as teen from Cheech and Chong: link

windbag said...

Speaking of Garage, since he is associated with the road kill theme, my son just told me this story and I thought I'd pass it along. On his way home from school this afternoon he passed a dead possum. It had a get well soon balloon attached to it. Welcome to North Carolina.