Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Did you see Justified last night?




It was way cool. We were out so when I turned it on it was recording on the DVR and went right to the show. It was at the point when they threw Boyd's henchman on to the pool table with half a rattlesnake stuck in his face.

I had to shut it off quick until we could start from the beginning.

Lot's of great plot development with Raylan's fucked up girl and her fighter husband and the Dixie Mafia and of course the snake handling incestous siblings.

Gee that's a lot of stuff to keep track of on one show!

5 comments:

chickelit said...

It doesn't show here until 10 PM so we usually watch it the next day. Thanks for the spoilers though.

I know Darcy really likes this show.

Where is Darcy? I miss her.

blake said...

Why not just rewind? We start shows in the middle all the time here. (Kids. Not known for patience.)

CL--I think much has changed in Darcy's life recently. For the better, I hope.

Darcy said...

I savor every episode. I love this show and every character on it. And I've developed a crush on Nick Searcy now that I know he's a conservative. His character on the show was already so appealing...

Hi guys. :)

Learning my new job so I was neck deep in training this week. I'm exhausted, but happy.

Darcy said...

Oh, and that first snake attack scene was ewwwwwww! I looked away a lot during that.

The Dude said...

And there she is!