Thursday, January 31, 2013

Stats are for losers.............



Dan Marino is a loser.

I mean he can have every record know to man but he has never won a Super Bowl. Lot's of people have won Super Bowls. Jim Plunkett. Mark Rypien. Doug Williams. But not Super Dan.

Now the news comes out that he has a love child. He got some girl preggers and is supporting his demon seed. Nice.

The sports guys can only yack about the unfortunate comments of the douchy 49er Chris Culliver and Joe Flaco calling someone retarded. They are being denounced left and right all day on the various sports stations. But Marino. No big deal.

The stuff that used to be important means nothing. Faithfulness. Marriage Vows. Integrity.

But say something that is not 100% politically correct and is a Frankenstein movie and they start chasing you with pitchforks.

8 comments:

Chip S. said...

Faithfulness. Marriage Vows.

Babe Ruth says hi.

Titus said...

What about the ex NFL fag who got busted for beating on his boyfriend.

I was hoping he would be hot and I like em dark but I was disappointed when I saw the pic-I would definitely do em though because he has a killer bod.

I have had a lot of dark chocolate in my day.

I wouldn't say I am exclusively dinge or spic but probably 75%.

I am really into Dominican Republican currently but that could change.

Do you guys have interest in spicy cooch or nig twat? If so, have you tried it and if so did it meet your expectations, exceed them or not meet them?

thanks.

Chip S. said...

The only way pussy can disappoint is if you get a nasty surprise the next morning.

So far, so good.

I'll be able to give you a complete rundown if I ever get to the Australian outback.

Michael Haz said...

This is the greatest time to be alive. I am 64 years old. In previous generations, this was considered elderly. Now, I am an active middle-aged person. I no longer need to worry about contracting polio, measles, diphtheria, plague or whooping cough. I can research anything and communicate throughout the world almost instantly. It's a wonderful life.

Titus said...

What would be a nasty surprise?

Cauliflower growing on your hog head?

One time some guy sucked my head so hard I had purple spots all over my large cut hog. I was freaking out-I had no idea what it was. I found out from a friend that can happen when they use too much tongue and not enough throat.

But within a couple of days it went away and I was ready to go.

Chip S. said...

Cervix banging can leave a bruise.

Or so I've heard.

The Dude said...

See spine, see spine run...

chickelit said...

Michael Haz wrote: "It's a wonderful life."

Indeed: George Bailey

Glad you're back up to s'nuff!