Monday, November 30, 2009

Dear Mrs. Steve Phillips


I don't know what kind of ninja mind tricks they taught you in that fancy finishing school but I don't understand how you can block all my calls and emails to Steve. He must be out of sex jail by now and I know he wants to contact me. I mean he probably is kinda bored now that you

MADE HIM LOSE HIS JOB YOU EVIL BITCH!!!!!!


If it wasn't for you spilling the beans to the papers and everything we still would have been able to go on the way were where. Misty mountain covered memories of the way we were. I mean Steve would have come how to his no sex marriage with you the ice queen and your fancy mansion and your seven kids and he still could have had anal with me in parking lot in my car. I was planning on getting a bigger one anyway cause my friend Elin is giving me a deal on an SUV. She is happily married now and she is part of my crew with Kim Shamsky and Chloe Kardashian and Kim and Sheree and NeNe and all the rest. Plus she is sending me a golf club. She says it will come in handy.


I bet you never gave Steve a handy like I used to under the table while he was reading the Stats on Baseball tonight. You are one cold bitch to throw him out and block all my calls. If you don't want him anymore why can't you let me have him? What's the problem? Is it because Steve loves me best. He said I was the best. I was his little catcher. The best he ever had. Well except for Mike Piazza but that didn't count. I didn't mind that. I mean you basically kinda had to be gay or bi to be associated with the Mets. Not that theres anything wrong with that. That's why they are called the Mets. My Entire Team Sucks. They just spend two much time sucking on each other and not enough on fundamentals. And Steve loved my fundamentals. And my fundement. And you are keeping us apart. This will not stand.


So I am gonna tell you one more time. You better stop blocking my calls and emails. I want to talk to Steve and I want to talk to him now. Don't me come up to Connecticut. Steve always said when I get mad it isn't pretty.


And I am plenty mad.


Toodles,
your Pal
Brooke

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This girl could find a way to make Hell less tolerable.

dr kill said...

She might look good in a famous wrap dress from leelees

ChocolateGodzilla said...

I like big butts and I can not lie
You other brothers can't deny
That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist
And a round thing in your face
You get sprung
Wanna pull up tough
Cuz you notice that butt was stuffed
Deep in the jeans she's wearing
I'm hooked and I can't stop staring
Oh, baby I wanna get with ya
And take your picture
My homeboys tried to warn me
But that butt you got
Make Me so horney
Ooh, rump of smooth skin
You say you wanna get in my benz
Well use me use me cuz you aint that average gr