Saturday, November 14, 2009

It's all there in black and white.


"Why you are all dressed up Selina. You look very pretty."
"Thank you Trey. It has been a while. You seen to have been very busy."
"Well yes family matters have taken up much of my time."
"What you have been hanging around with Urkel. I thought he was busy in Japan?"
"Be that as it may, I must say your hair style is fetching. Is that a beehive?"
"Indeed it is Trey. And it is very hard to maintain. I actually ran out of Dippity Do and I need something to help hold it in place. And you can help."
"How would I do that Selina?"
"Did you ever see the movie 'There's something about Mary?'"
"Hamana, hamana, hamana uuuurrrrpphhhh!!!!!"
"Oh Trey you always know the right thing to say!"

2 comments:

TMink said...

I cannot help but notice that it would take quite a large contribution of hair gel to serve her needs.

Trey

Unknown said...

f1j18u8v46 v6c58f8j48 o1g68z0c23 k1o43x2e04 e8l71y4l94 g2u69i7s29