Saturday, November 14, 2009

Please Dr. Kildare


"Please Dr. Kildare what happened."
"I am afraid we pumped all of this out of your stomach Mr. Stewart. I think you might want to change your lifestyle. Maybe you should steal your daddy's cue and make a living out of playing pool."
"Nah I don't think so. I will just be more careful in the future."
"Good idea. Hey do you know who left these handbags and glad rags by your bed?"
"Not a clue."
"Figured that. Oh well I will see if Nurse Nubile might want them."

7 comments:

blake said...

Mr. Stewart?

Trooper York said...

Ask Jason about him. He packs a rod.

Jason (the commenter) said...

Mr. Stewart?

He means Rod Stewart and the rumor that he had to have his stomach pumped after ingesting a gallon of semen. First, it's just protein. Secondly, Rod Stewart? Is that who Trooper York thinks the "young people" listen to?

blake said...

Oh, that ol' gag.

And, yeah, Troop is mired in the '60s, so Rod Stewart is what those crazy kids with their jungle music listen to.

Heh. Could be worse. I'm all, "Turn down that Rudy Vallee, ya damn flappers!"

Jason (the commenter) said...

Actually, with the easy availability of music these days, there's probably just as much a chance that "young people" might be listening to Rod Stewart as anything else. Goodness knows I've been listening to a lot of 70's and 80's music lately.

Trooper York said...

HEY GET OFF OF MY LAWN!!!!!!

Penny said...

I'd be happy to get off your lawn if I'd ever been there.

Just something for you to look forward to, Troop.

Playing. On your lawn. Until I can get you in the alley, where we sing..."hmmm, hmmm, hmmm."

Slingblade!