Friday, November 13, 2009

Send out your prayers to Michael H


It's not often that we are serious here at Trooper York, but I just found out that Michael H is taking care of some very important stuff health wise and he could use all of our prayers and good wishes. I now he will speed down the highway of recovery on his cool motorcycle with his very cool wife and will be back busting balls here pronto.


Michael is one of the good guys and he really gets it. His good humor and sense of fun have been a delight from his very first comment and I always search out his posts for their wit and wisdom.


So get well soon you big lug. I even hope the lame ass Packers win this week so it will cheer you up!

13 comments:

rcocean said...

Good luck MH!

chickelit said...

I heard Micheal is a big Vikings fan now since Favre got on board.

Good call Michael H.

Trooper York said...

Really. Ok I hope the Vikings win until their last game.

That would be the one the Giants beat their ass so they can make the playoffs.

Anonymous said...

We're pulling for you, Michael H!

dbp said...

Get well soon. I can't wait to tag-along (via web) on your next big adventure.

Darcy said...

He wrote yesterday on Twitter that they're trying to get his pain meds just right. He's in a lot of pain, but his optimistic self.

And they got all of the cancer.

This was so great of you to write, Trooper. Michael is the best!

Trooper York said...

Hey I didn't know about it until I checked one of my alternate emails.
I don't follow twatter so I didn't know what was going on.

I just wish they would have got that part out that made him root for such dog ass teams. I mean he would be a lot healthier if he just rooted for winners like the Giants and the WORLD CHAMPION NEW YORK YANKEES!

It's much better for your blood pressure. Just sayn'

Penny said...

Pain sucks, Michael, but we all know it is the only way between here and there.

Do your best Evil Knievel, and make this jump FAST!

chickelit said...

Hey I didn't know about it until I checked one of my alternate emails.

If you wanna get news faster why dontcha let us know which email to use?

just sayin'

Anonymous said...

Here's hoping for a speedy recovery, MH.

save_the_rustbelt said...

Any friend of Trooper is a friend of all.

Get well quick.

Michael Haz said...

Thanks everyone. I'm doing well.

Trooper' s Giants sickness, however, is uncurable.

yanmaneee said...

curry 6 shoes
giannis antetokounmpo shoes
yeezy boost 350 v2
kyrie 6
adidas yeezy
golden goose sneakers
supreme shirt
kevin durant shoes
bape hoodie
golden goose