Sunday, November 22, 2009

Frenchy Fuqua's shoe blog.


Yo waz up man.


What a week man. My Giants came through in OT and just pulled it out. If only the last guy in the gang bang would'da pulled out and we wouldn't ever have to watch Terry Bradshaw again. The Giants pissed away a two TD lead but held on to win like George Fuckin' Halas held on to his first nickel. So they stopped the slide and are going to play on Thanksgiving day. Let's hope they don't turn out to be the turkeys!


My Steeler lost though to the dog ass Chiefs you believe that shit. And Rosterburger got hurt and sprained his vagina or something. Damn that boy is more trouble than he is worth. At least with the old time Steeler quarterbacks we knew how to keep them under control. You just had to give Bradshaw a sheep to fuck and Hanrattey just need a bottle of Irish whiskey and he would sit in the corner till you needed him. Oh and Joe Gilliam would just get some Horse and chill till he had to go out and throw a bunch of touchdowns and shit. But Rustybarfer just ends up raping hotel clerks and getting hurt and causing all kinds of shit. Why can't that boy just calm down for Chistsake!


The Packers beat the 49'ers and you know whats funny I saw the box score and Jerry Rice didn't catch a pass. I mean the Niners ain't gonna win unless Jerry gets a couple of TD"S and all.


The Cowboys beat the Redskins 7 to 6 in a high scoring shoot out for those losers. I like the Cowboys vs the Redskins when the Duke or Clint Eastwood or somebody is shooting a bunch of those yapping redskins. But I guess Roger Staubach pulled another one out of his ass. How about them Cowb0ys!


I have my fingers crossed for next week for my Giants cause they are going to Denver and the Broncos got bitch slapped by the Charges. So John Elway is gonna be pissed. I know maybe I will go on the road trip and pass out some of the stuff that Joe Gilliam has access to and really make it the Mile High City. I just hope my Giants can pull it out. We waits and sees.


4 comments:

Michael Haz said...

Thanksgiving is football day in America.

This week, in a game that means utterly nothing, the lousy Detroit Lions will play the spectacularly average Green Bay Packers.

If nothing else, the game will provide a reason for relatives to avoid speaking with each other while waiting for Thanksgiving dinner to be served.

And for that, many will be thankful.

Hoosier Daddy said...

Colts baby, how about them Colts.

Did I mention they're going to the Super Bowl?

Penny said...

"And for that, many will be thankful."

Feeling ya there, Michael.

As luck would have it, I've been able to hang up my cheerleader costume before it got too soiled.

Disclaimer: My name is not Oprah.

Michael Haz said...

Thanks for that picture, Penny.

It will sustain me.