Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I see her! There she is! SHE IS A BREEDER!!!


"Calm down Michele you can't get so excited. It's not worth it."

"You can't hold me back Mr. President. I see her for what she is. A vile breeder who makes all the rest of us spinster cunts look like the worthless losers that we really are. She even kept the retard kid and didn't get twenty five abortions like I did. SHE MUST BE STOPPED!!!!"
"You have to calm down or you are really going to lose it like that Milky Loads guy. I mean why don't you have some tea and read a good book."
"Oh I will Mr. President. I will reread your Magun Opus. But one thing first. Doesn't this just feel natural...you know you with your strong manly arms around me....doesn't it just feel right?"
"Errr well you see I am spoken for...maybe you can give that nice Ezra Klein a call....I am sure he isn't doing anything....in the meantime...I am going to check out my man Adam on the AMA's. Wasn't that cool?"

2 comments:

ricpic said...

Can't be Michelle Malkin and I don't know any other Michelle's in politics.

Trooper York said...

No that was from the fevered dreams of Michelle Iceberg of Boringheads. You know the one that had that cage match against the evil blogger lady.

She always dreams of being in the arms of Tolstoy...err I mean Obama.