Friday, November 27, 2009

""It's a Gumby Thanksgiving Special"


"Oy what the hell does the network want with a facackta Thanksgiving Show?"
"Well Gumby they want us to celebrate the holiday with all our friends just like all the girls and boys are doing at home with their friends."
"Friends, shmiends don't you know everybody hates Thanksgiving. You have to sit the table with all your disgusting relatives that you can't stand and listen thier retarded stories....oh such touris in my live...A chorbn!"
'But Gumby we have to do what they want or the farmer will be angry!"
"I don't have to anything..I'm Gumby Damn it!"
"Oooohhhh GGGuuummbbbbyyyyyy!!!!"
" Enough you donkey shtik drek! Now come over here I got this carrot and we are gonna have us a party! I really gonna show you why they call you Pokey!! Cause I'm Gumby Damn it!"

1 comment:

Penny said...

Gumby and Pokey, eh?

Laughing here.

I would give thanks for sure. ;)