Tuesday, November 24, 2009

It's all there in black and white.


"Selina what are you doing on the windowsill?"
"Why I am just sunning myself Trey. A cat needs the sun. Sometimes I just lay here on the windowsill and watch the world go by as I sun myself."
"Well it seems dangerous. Please come down and sit on the couch."
"Don't be such a fuddy duddy Trey. You have to get with the times. You know a feline has to be free. I have to lie here and stretch and enjoy the warm caress of the sun Trey. Do you enjoy warm caresses Trey?"
"Errrr well yes I do Selina."
"Yes well so do I. The only thing better than the warm caress of the sun on my body is the sticky sweet caress of my tongue on my skin....Trey...Trey....you worry about me but you keep falling off your chair."
"Hamana hamana hamana uuurrrppphhhh!!!!"

2 comments:

Jason (the commenter) said...

Who can spend that much time with the catwoman? Think about the litter box people!

Unknown said...

w3b15e6k66 o9d23e7l73 o8h27e1s87 d3k93m8x77 i8n17o5x79 y9n37c9o38