Friday, November 20, 2009

Thank you Michael H


Thanks for all the free content!!!!!

Unlike other people who will rename nameless, I really, really appreciate the time and effort you put into your comments. I know the people who read it will too!

Remember gentle readers, start at the beginning which is further down the blog. Read it in sequence.

It is a real tour de force! Which unlike the Tour de France and Lance Armstrong he still has both his balls. At least I think he does.

Remember. You sort of have to go from back to front.

So to speak.

6 comments:

Michael Haz said...

Scrolll down to the post with the photo of Lyndon Johnson and his dog, sitting in a rocking chair and singing.

Read up from that point and everything will be in chrono order.

Then send me the damn Pulitzer.

I'm Full of Soup said...

Yeah that was really good stuff Michael H! Trooper's delerium illnesses must be rubbing off on you. That is too bad cause it is incurable heh!

chickelit said...

Hey, I saw that photo in Going Rogue!

chickelit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
blake said...

What's the ass got to do with anything?

I mean, it's a fine ass, and I think you should be proud to have it on your blog.

I just can't figure out the relevance.

And, BTW, very nicely done, Mr. H.

But what do you call the penis that's bigger than "Jumbo"?

Michael Haz said...

But what do you call the penis that's bigger than "Jumbo"?

Mine.