Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Return of the King!


"Stop the Car Captain Chaos, I thought you were retired."
"I never said I quit Sister Mary Elephant! I was just resting. On my laurels. And my divan as illegal immigrants fed me grapes and massaged my cuticles."
"Well you better know you can't drive this vehicle. And there are a lot of back seat drivers who are gonna make a lot of stupid comments that are gonna piss you off. BUt know one thing. This car can only go where I want it to go....and no further. So you are here at your own risk."
"Don't worry sister, just hold on tight and watch me go....."
"SSSSSSSSHHHHUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTT UUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

chickelit said...

Huh? I thought the Captain shaved?

Whatever. The show needs a good long theme.

...and massaged my cuticles

and what about all those bissages?

Penny said...

Return of the King?

Elvis!