Sunday, November 15, 2009

Hat's off to Beth!


Hat's off to Beth and all her fellow New Orleans Saints fans for their team now being 9-0.
What an impressive record.

The last team to go undefeated in t he regular season was.....ah.....hmmmm....oh yeah the New England Patriots who went undefeated throughout the whole regular season....they seemed unstoppable....a juggernaut....and then of course in the Super Bowl....they lost....ah and who did they lose to....some team...who was it.....oh yeah.....THE WORLD CHAMPION NEW YORK GIANTS!!!!!

Sometimes you have to be careful about an undefeated record and stuff.

But don't worry the Giants won't beat the Saints in the Super Bowl.


It will have to be the NFC championship game.


See you then.

3 comments:

Beth said...

I'm looking forward to that game, Trooper. It will be nice to watch Eli fumble.

Unless our secondary is as depleted as it was yesterday - then y'all might have a chance. It looked like our whole defense was made up of backup players.

Trooper York said...

Hey I am pinning all my hopes on the Shockey effect.

And I must say I am pretty confident.

Trying to run the table takes too much out of a team. Wait and see.

Beth said...

I agree - and I think no one here will will be too disappointed if they lose on the road to some lesser team. I'm happy if they keep winning in their division, and beat the Pats.

I want Porter, Ellis, Greer and Sharper back for the playoffs. Everything else is gravy at this point.