Thursday, November 19, 2009

It's all there in black and white.


"Hello Selina, who is your friend?'

"Who...my henchwoman....errr yes my friend....Angelina this is Trey."

"Hello Angelina. Why are you joining us today."

"Well you were always talking about group and I thought we might start a little group of our own."

"That would be nice Selina. Do you have any issues you would like to discuss Angelina?"

"Oh she doesn't chatter much Trey, she just has to control her camel toe and her insatiable sexual itch. It really takes over."

"I think she should speak for herself. She can speak can she not Selina."

"Oh she is very oral if that is what you need Trey. Very Oral. Let me show you. She particular likes it when I scratch her with my long claw....Trey....Trey...Trey....help him off the floor Angelina and lets sandwich him on the couch...oh a sandwich what a great idea!'

"Hamana hamana hamana uuurrrppphhhhh!!!!!!"

2 comments:

Penny said...

Mouseburger?

Hahaha, and Troop thought that the chicken needed a lot of sauce!

TMink said...

Mouseburger????? I resemble that remark!

Trey