Friday, November 13, 2009

Please Dr. Gannon.


"Please Dr. Gannon I have to get back to work. So many shut-in's and mental defectives are counting on me."
"I'm sorry dear but it was a difficult operation to remove you foot from your mouth, you will need some time to recuperate before you go back to your normal activities."
"Well I guess you are the Doctor, Doctor."
"One thing though."
"What's that?'
"It would be a lot easier for you if you didn't keep going around with your head up your ass...just saying."

3 comments:

blake said...

Rectocraniotomies are painful.

Penny said...

"It would be a lot easier for you if you didn't keep going around with your head up your ass."

It it's the light that's bothering you, Dr. Gannon, may I suggest Ray Bans?

netha said...

wikipedia reference replica ysl bags description good quality replica bags hop over to this web-site luxury replica bags