Sunday, April 1, 2012

Commentor Memories Number 134 Crack at home




Crack wanted you to know that he doesn't live in Utah. And he doesn't live in Florida and walk around with a hoodie casing trailer parks. And he doesn't live in LA. Please. You mock him.

He lives in the stately Crack Manor in Oakland Califorina. It used to belong to Joe Rudi until he sold it and joined the People's Temple. Crack did keep some of the furnishings though. The mirror was a present from Reggie Jackson who thought it was too small for him and the two bowls that he turned into lights belonged to Vida Blue who stored his cocaine in them.

And Bert Campaneris is his lawnboy.

All the big time bloggers have lawnboys you know. Just sayn'

5 comments:

MamaM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Titus said...

Black fag.

The black fags today don't look like that.

They are very "ungay"-which is hot.

I like doing black guys.

I usually ask them if I can call them a nigger when we do it. They always let me. And then I go crazy. Telling them I used to own them, and the south will rise again, and that they are a black piece of shit. Worship the white hog nigger. It makes me horny

tits.

The Dude said...

Looks like yet another front page feature in the ongoing series "Deep Thoughts by Titus".

What could possibly go wrong.

In fact, this looks like the kind of comment that EBL would cut and paste to his own blog. It's just that good.

chickelit said...

Sounds like Troop "Lent" his rage to Titus. Here and TOP.

S'up Tituts?

Titus said...

My chakras were out of balance.

All better now.

Namaste my friend.

tits.