Friday, April 13, 2012

Marilyn's Diary

I had a hard time after Uncle Herman left us and married Carol Herman.  Aunt Lily was mad at me. She kind of figured out what was going on when she went to clean my sheets and found a bunch of Uncle Herman's green pubes in them. Plus one of his fingers. He had left it to me to pleasure myself with after he left. After all he could just sew on a new one.

So I had to find another job. I was a fluffer on the Tonight show but Ed McMahon was always drunk and couldn't get it up. And Doc was gay so there wasn't much work.

I got a job washing My Mother the Car but that guy was a Van or a Dyke or something and he was just too weird.

My girlfriend Samantha called me to come over and work with her new husband Darren Two. She didn't want him to turn gay like the first one so she had me come over in a nurse uniform so we could double team him. I had that gig for a while but it eventually petered out when his peter petered out.

But then I met this strong silent Wisconsin dairy farmer when I was working as a roller skating waitress at Bob's Big Boy and we fell in love and I mover out to the dairy state. We had a bunch of kids but I really only love my boy. He is very artistic and loves his Mom. He likes to work out and loves to come visit me with his Indian husband and his spaniel. He is my hunny bunny.

Uncle Herman would be proud.

18 comments:

ndspinelli said...

You do realize the photo is from Bewitched. Back on the pipe?

chickelit said...

As a nurse, Marilyn could help with 'roid injections. This typically avoids catheter infusions, sterile saline, etc.--the whole works.

Anonymous said...

That's a very sweet story.

Titus said...

You do realize you have to work out. Constantly. Otherwise you will get flabby.

I go to the gym 6 times a week and meet my Jersey friends there.

And I want to hook with them constantly but have to refrain.

But they have enormous great tits.

I subdue my ipod to secretly here what they are saying....and want to say to them I will meet you there..but I can't.

I can only dream.

And I am discreet.

Titus said...

And how horrible it is to try and jerk off and not get it up?

I tried twice tonight and was like fuck it. The hog was too soggy for any action. I looked at it and said to it and myself you piece of shit/

That is fucking depressing.

Years ago I could whip out multiple splews.

Now I am lucky if I can get a load off once a week.

Fuck you age.

Titus said...

Meanwhile my husband who is 36 is now ready for his 3rd load as we visit Newport.

Lord help me.

I am like cum you uncut Indian cock so I can go to sleep.

Namaste and happy Boston Marathon to all.

chickelit said...

Praise the load and pass the curry sauce.

ndspinelli said...

Titus, I'm sure you realize not being able to get it up is a side effect of steroids. Steroids also tend to weaken joints[the other ones]. I worked a malpractice case where aa body buider claimed a surgeon fucked up his knee surgery. He denied being a steroid user but I was able to document through his seller and ex-wife he did. His wife told me, "When he was using steroiuds I couldn't even suck it up!" The attorney for the doc who hired me loved that line.

Titus said...

I love to bend my knees and lift my leg to accentuate my farts.

What do you guys do to accentuate your farts?

Where Is Mamam?

It's warm out today.

tits.

Titus said...

Beware! Tics are already out because of the warm weather.

I found one on the rare clumber today and he just got a frontline spray.

Always check out your bod especially back underarms and hair line.

Have a terrific day.

I am great, thanks for asking.

Trooper York said...

Nick I thought you were a detective.

You should have detected that this was the episode that Marilyn guest starred on Bewitched and had a three way with Sam and Darren Number 2.

Pay attention dude.

Trooper York said...

Check her out in the nurse uniform.

I bet she could give Allie a run for her money.

blake said...

what a twist. Who knew?

I still can't tell Darren 1 from Darren 2, except one was really, really gay.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I haven't worn a uniform dress for years and years, maybe not since nursing school, try bending over, stretching, lifting, twisting, reaching in a dress, even one not nearly that short.

No it was pants since nursing school, didn't mean the old codgers still didn't try to cop a feel and some of them were quick!

We were unsexy in scubs and crocs.

Anonymous said...

Scrubs.

blake said...

I dunno. I've seen some fetching female forms in scrubs. They cling. :-)

chickelit said...

Gonna delete my hint.