Saturday, April 28, 2012

Hiring people is hard work!

So we have to hire two new people for the store since all my employees quit right before the show hits and we hopefully will have a lot more sales and business.

I put an ad on Craig's list and we had a lot of memorable replies. One of the best didn't reply to my original email for three days. I have already filled the position but she sent me this email:

"Hi I'm sorry I missed the email but I can come in on Monday around 2 if its pissible"

I know Sixty is pissed that I spell things wrong all the time but sometimes checking my work is just not pissible.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet you were possed iff.

Damn that took three tries on my iPad.

Chip S. said...

Neither Titus nor TTB seems to be around, so I'll say it: wicked pissah of a typo.

chickelit said...

Has anyone ever seen Titus or TTB cross comments?

blake said...

Well, you have to admire the confidence, eh, what?

The Dude said...

Pissed in England means drunk. Sounds like a perfect fit.

ndspinelli said...

Not into golden showers, Trooper? I would have had you down as a golden shower lover. Those Knicks piss on their legs so often I figured you got the trickle down.