Tuesday, April 24, 2012

It's amazing the people you have things in common with...



It's truly amazing the people you end up having things in common with. The girl that does our make up for the show also does it for "The Real Housewives of New York." She said it might be fun if we got together with Alex McCord and Simon Van Kempen of the RHONY to talk about how fucked up reality TV can really be. How you end up being portrayed differently than you really are in real life. You see I know this is going to happen especially with me. So I am kind of interested in their perspective. They live just a few blocks away from us and always took a lot of shit for living in Brooklyn. So it might be fun to have a few drinks and compare sores or something.

Anyway I tweete Simon so I will let you know what happens.

9 comments:

ricpic said...

A powah couple!

Two powah couples!!

Comparing wounds!!!

chickelit said...

It's hard to tell with those horse blinders on but I'll bet the dude's eyebrows are threaded.

Trooper York said...

Hey everybody has to have their eyebrows threaded if they go on Reality TV.

If you don't believe me ask Chumley.

Anonymous said...

I hope they aren't swingers!

chickelit said...

Allie's comment gives Troop's new meaning: So it might be fun to have a few drinks and compare sores or something.

Chip S. said...

@Allie--Trooper would be trading down too much.

blake said...

And when you turn the box back on
Perhaps now you will see
It's not about survival
Or reality
We're desperate to be captured
Afraid to be free

Everybody's dying
To be on TV
To be on TV.

blake said...

Not that I know who these people are.

But they seem nice.

Heh.

Anonymous said...

Chip, so true!