Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I haven't been talking about the show much....



Because so much is happening I had to let it play out. We finished filming the bulk of the show and only have three or four days of interviews where they put the talking head part in the show. And no I don't get to wear the big suit or burn down the house.

The show changed a lot from what it was originally supposed to be. It sort of morphed into "Dress Boss' where Lisa is 99.9% of the show. Which is fine with me. That is what the network wanted and we have seen three of the rough cuts and it is very much a TLC show. So I think it will do very well especially as a companion piece to What Not to Wear which we will air right after on our premiere Tuesday
May 29th at 10pm.

Lisa and I taped a brief appearance on the live episode of WNTW which will lead right into the show. Stacy interviews us and pumps up the audience to watch us so that should be great.

We had a lot of bullshit go down and this week we just heard that the "show runner" who we had so much trouble with got fired. You see when the executives had to work with him ....well he lasted a week. I couldn't even hear it when they told us because the Munchkins where singing too loud. But he will not be in editing so who knows I might even make a minute or two of the show.

The crew was great and this a photo of our wrap party at the end of the shoot. I really appreciated all the hard work they did and the funny thing is that every one of them came up to me and said they would love to work with us again. Just not if the show runner guy was there. So if and when we get season two we might get some of them back. Which is great because it always fun to work with someone you know.

I will have more photo's and reports soon.

Oh did I forget to tell you we were all zombies.

18 comments:

ndspinelli said...

What are you drinking in the photo?

Anonymous said...

See Trooper? The good guys always win the end, just like a John Wayne movie. Good riddance to the show runner.

Can't wait till May 29th!

Michael Haz said...

I am so looking forward to the show! And to the live blogging/tweeting during the show!


A good spin-off would be your exercise show, "What Not To Stretch".

windbag said...

Looks like a fun party.

Trooper York said...

That would be a Brooklyn Brown Lager.

blake said...

All we wanna do is eat your brains.

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

I hope the show is a big success. I can't wait!

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

I would have gored him for you if you asked.

Titus said...

I had a very homo experience at the gym today.

I was shirtlesss in the locker room surrounded by toher shirt less guys and we were all admiring our bodies.

It was totally hot.

One of the guys told me I was in amazing shape.

I took that comment and am totally ready to whip off a splew.

Thank God.

tits.

Titus said...

Fortunately, I am not the type of guy who pounces on others. Because as you all know I am the one who needs to be desired.

Otherwise, when that guy told me that I would of been like need a ride?

Instead, my response was take care and keep working.

But his comment was excellent jerk off material.

tits.

chickelit said...

Had a great time at the Titanic party in Vegas. Too bad 1500 people had to die in the reenactment.

blake said...

Wow, that's commitment, Bruce!

The Dude said...

You know what they say - what happens in Vegas stays on the bottom of the North Atlantic.

ndspinelli said...

I read they were recruiting the homeless and Knick fans for the reenactment.

Michael Haz said...

Too bad 1500 people had to die in the reenactment.

Including Celine Dion??

Trooper York said...

What's the big deal. Only 1500 went down on the Titanic. Many many more did on Bill Clinton. Just sayn'

Titus said...

Will we see any tits in the show or women walking around in bras at least?

tits.

chickelit said...

Titus' tit antics never get old.