Monday, April 30, 2012

You can't look back....

Lisa is sitting in the dining room with Stacy London going over the interviews for tomorrow. I don't have much to do as I have five lines and she has about one hundred. So she is working dilgently and I get to hang out. Not that I am complaining. The whole vibe of the project has really changed and things look like they are going to come out great. We get good reports from the network guys so we are very optimistic. You can't look back. You should never go backward. Just move forward and try to get it done! And we will. We always do.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WooHoo, good news!

So season two is in the bag?

Trooper York said...

No. Far from that. But it looks like it is going to be fun and I hope you enjoy it.

THe ratings tell the tale. Or if some big sponsor loves it and wants to underwrite it. Which could happen.

We just have to be hopeful and do our best.

blake said...

Just keep swimming
Just keep swimming

ndspinelli said...

As Tom Petty sang, "The waiting is the hardest part."

Anonymous said...

Well best of luck! How can America NOT fall in love with the show, I asks ya?

I just told a friend I was on the phone with for over two hours today about your show, she's originally from the Bronx, we laugh at each others accents. She now lives in western New York State.

I asked her if her accent is different than folks from Brooklyn, she says you all sound more like people from the Jersey Shore.

I can't wait to hear and see you and Lisa on TV.

rcocean said...

If this goes on to another series, I hope you don't get replaced by a sassy, black neighbor.

chickelit said...

On the other hand, we should welcome a spinoff with another Adriene Barbeau