Thursday, August 15, 2013

Marilyn's diary



I really hated my cousin Eddie. He was a total perv. He was always trying to sneak a peak at me in the bathroom. But not like a normal kid. He only wanted to see me pee. What a freak.

The only thing we had in common other than my pee is that we both loved Westerns. We would sit down in front of the Magnavox and check out the Million Dollar Movie when ever there was a good Western on. That was the only time he behaved himself. Well most of the time.  He would put on his little cowboy hat and I would wear my gingham drawers. Of course if there was a sexy blond in the movie he would get all excited and rub himself through his little velvet short pants and make this squeaking sound like a rat trapped in a drain pipe. He made a hole in his pants the time we watched that slut bag Shelly Winters in "Saskatchewan" which was a sort of Canadian western with the Royal Canadian Mounted Police. You know the Mounties. He got so hot he mounted the cat. It grossed me out let me tell you.

We lost touch after I left the Munster Mansion. In fact I didn't ever want to touch or be touched by him again. There are a lot of rumors about him. Somebody told me he was the senior Senator from South Carolina. Other people said he moved to the Jersey Shore and opened a t-shirt shop. My other cousin Wednesday told me he got married to a blond. Figures. She works as a nurse and he is unemployed and stays home all day fighting with people on the Internet.

I don't know if that is true. But I do know that he probably spends his time whacking his bag into her soiled panties from the hamper.

He was one disgusting little freak.

8 comments:

Icepick said...

She works as a nurse and he is unemployed and stays home all day fighting with people on the Internet.

Hey, don't knock it if you haven't tried it.

chickelit said...

"Cowboy Eddie"

Only me and Ruth Anne and possibly Haz will get that reference.

ndspinelli said...

With that "loving pee" background I bet he's getting golden showers from his lady friend.

The Dude said...

I looked up "Cowboy Eddie" - he was a dummy from Madison, but I repeat myself.

blake said...

You sure he didn't become mayor of San Diego?

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

Merde and EBL as children?

Methadras said...

Lulz to the whole thing. Especially the end.

Cody Jarrett said...

Probably just me--but this one seems like it veered away from the lighthearted, maybe a little close to the mean side of the road.

Probably wishful thinking on my part.