Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Tony Romo is not just a homo...




He's a thief according to Chargers former player Travis Johnson.

“Tony Romo has not earned a dollar he’s been given in this league,” Johnson said. “Matt Schaub will get the job done. I believe in him. I played with him and against him. He can take this team to a Super Bowl" spewed Johnson.“Tony Romo is not that guy. He is a thief. They need to bring him up on federal charges right now. He’s killing the franchise.”

I love it when somebody else gets bashed. I mean I like to smack around A-Rod as much as the next guy but there are plenty of people who need a good smack in the head with a dead fish.

Next up......why Aaron Rodgers is the most overrated quarterback in the league.

11 comments:

chickelit said...

This is Meth bait. I'm staying out of it.

Icepick said...

There's the chemist talking about meth again.....

Trooper York said...

Well most of Aaron Rodgers passes are "Breaking Bad" so there is that.

Cody Jarrett said...

remember the old www.tonyhomo.com blog?

it's still up. not active, but up.

Methadras said...

I agree with Travis Johnson. Romo the Homo must Gomo.

Cody Jarrett said...

Trooper doesn't want Romo gone. The Cowboys get a real quarterback then that's gonna expose that scrawny little lesbian who plays QB for his team.

The Dude said...

You mean the one with the pretty rings?

Cody Jarrett said...




Nothing the quarterback of the NYG has done has impressed me. Love the HC, great defense...and a scrawny lesbian playing quarterback.

Trooper York said...

I don't the two Super Bowl rings are pretty impressive.

I mean not as impressive as the promise ring Aaron Rodgers got from Ryan Braun but it is something.

ndspinelli said...

Fuck, It's only preseason!

chickelit said...

...and a scrawny lesbian playing quarterback.

You mean Elisha?