Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Remembrance of Things Pabst

So I got another treat while we were shopping for space. I got to go back to Ben's Kosher Deli to repeat our wonderful repast of last week. I went with the same thing I did last week. Only I mixed it up. I went with the Chicken Noodle soup which was delicious. So delicious that I ate like a gavone.

Oy and look at those pickles. I went with the half sandwich of corn beef this time. It was tasty as could be.

I just enjoyed the heck out of the sandwich. And of course the knish for desert. I really had another great meal.

This could get to be a habit.

13 comments:

ricpic said...

Your weight loss has been significant. Hope the doc is strict about calorie intake per day or per week. But I'm sure Lisa will put her foot down if the pounds start coming back. I can't diet, period, so who am I to talk? That said maybe a knish should be not more than once a week.

ndspinelli said...

Those eyes smiling does my heart good, paisan.

rcocean said...

Yes, I was going to comment on the weight loss too. Good job.

Trooper York said...

I am holding at 262 for the past month. I am pretty tough during the week. Just a shake in the morning. Tuna fish wrap at lunch. Low carb pizza or an omelet at dinner.

Thanks guys.

blake said...

Glad you're enjoying it.

262? That's...still pretty heavy, isn't it? You don't look it.

MamaM said...

Looking good again. Rested, alive and Present!!

ndspinelli said...

Hey, Isn't that ricpic in the background of the first photo?

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

Glad you got some of that Jewish deli food, even if the corned beef not Kosher for me.

Michael Haz said...

You've graduated to parolee status, eh?

You're looking good, especially the big smile. Chicken soup will do that.

Trooper York said...

I have been over 220 since I was twelve years old. I am about 6'2" so it is more evenly distributed.

Plus I am full of shit so there is that.

KCFleming said...

You look good.

Kýrie eléison.

Trooper York said...

Thanks Doc.

Coming from you I really appreciate it.

Trooper York said...

Now I have to go piss off all the Packer fans.