Thursday, January 16, 2014

Some people are idiot's no matter how you slice the pizza.










We covered the de Blasio pizza debacle a couple of days ago so it is natural that the retarded people decide to do a post about it now. They must have someone reporting back to them as chickie has said or more likely it is just an internet meme that finally penetrated that thick skull.

Penetration is not something they have to worry about all that much as it were.

Anyway you know the place to talk about pizza is here. In fact the place to talk about low carb pizza is here. The wife and I made a bunch of Instagram videos about our low carb pizza so I am going to post them here.

5 comments:

ndspinelli said...

I'm currently staying @ the Butch Cassidy Best Western in Beaver, Utah. Just drove through my favorite part of the country, the southern Utah canyons, Robber's Roost, where Butch would come to hide. This is where he grew up and tracking someone in this country took REAL dedication. How do I tie this into pizza. I just checked in and asked the desk clerk where to eat. He pointed out a local pizza place and a Mexican place. You always go w/ indigenous food. There are a lotta Mexicans here, that's my play. Vegas for the weekend.

chickelit said...

Vegas for the weekend

Don't blow your wad shooting past the come line.

ndspinelli said...

chick w/ some X rated punditry.

chickelit said...

Crap(s)!

Michael Haz said...

If you get near the southernmost part of Colorado, stop at Pepperhead Restaurant in Cortez. You will thank me for the rest if your life.