Friday, January 24, 2014

Woke up, fell out of bed Dragged a comb across my head Found my way downstairs and drank a cup And looking up......

I saw a fucking back hoe parking in front of my gate.

They have been doing work all week and finally got to my house. They started around seven in the morning and began hacking away digging a giant hole right in front of my house. It looked like this.

These are the DEP guys working in a hole they made in front of my house. They are putting in some kind of pipes. I think it might be a waste pipe but I am not sure. I didn't want to ask actually since it was none of my business. I just want to be able to get out of my house.

We had an important appointment in the city today and we couldn't be delayed.

6 comments:

ndspinelli said...

I think they're looking for bodies.

blake said...

The bodies are all on the East Side, but they're looking in Brooklyn because the light is better.

MamaM said...

Digging for dirt.

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

Did the Gent leave the Lufthansa money under your sidewalk?

Cody Jarrett said...

Love the JD backhoe.

About the only iron I don't own. Yet.

Michael Haz said...

I think they're burying bodies.