Thursday, October 20, 2011

I hate the Rangers!


You who is the worst Ranger. Not Nolan Ryan. Not Eddie Giacoman. Not Juan Alberto González. No the absolute worst Ranger was Lenny Fuckin Randle.

Now I don't care that he punched Frank Lucchesi in the face. Most managers deserve to get punched in the face. I wish I could have punched Saint Joe Torre in the face the last time Jeter got beaned by the Red Sox and he didn't do shit.

I don't care that his most famous play was trying to blow a ball foul. I mean Titus blows foul balls all the time and he is a great commenter here.

I don't even care that he sucked dead dogs when he was briefly on the Yankees. He has to get behind douchenozzles like Steve Sax and Rich Mckinney and Mel Hall for that.

No I hate Lenny Randle because he caused the New York City Blackout on July 17, 1977.
You see this douchenozzle was at bat for the worthless New York Mets. The Yankees weren't playing and God was so bored he decided to shut down all the lights so he couldn't watch it anymore. Of course I think the big guy had knocked back a few Reingolds while he was watching the game so it is understandable. But he really messed me up. I was in school and I had a really hot date that night. That rotten fuck made us have a black out and screwed with my plans.

I hate the Rangers and I really hate Lenny Randle.

5 comments:

Fred4Pres said...

A little music to go with this.

Fred4Pres said...

J.

You. Can't. Quit. Us.

But we can quit you.

Trooper York said...

J you are not welcome here. All of your posts will be deleted. Please take your talents over to Althouse who seems to value your wit and sensibility much more than me and other valuable commentators.

Please do not come back.

Fred4Pres said...

J is almost as boring as a Rangers-Cardinals World Series.

ndspinelli said...

Didn't Casey Stengel do Rheingold ads when he managed the Mets?