Saturday, October 22, 2011

Marilyn's Diary




I felt very sorry for my Aunt Lily after she got divorced from Uncle Herman when he married Carol. She was devastated because she didn't see it coming. But then she hadn't seen Uncle Herman coming for a long time that was a big part of the problem.


You see she didn't ever dress up for him. Uncle Herman loved to have you wear sexy outfits and Aunt Lily was always wearing these shapeless outfits with this stupid little hat. Although it was kind of strange because his new wife Carol only wore overalls, Birkenstock and a rather prominent mustache. She kind of looked like an uglier Junior Sample if that is possible.


I loved to dress up for Uncle Herman. He would buy me little outfits to model for him when everyone was out. Catholic school girl. French maid. Naughty Nurse. Funeral attendant. And of course his favorite was when I dressed as a birthday girl. In my birthday suit.


I have to say that I did see Uncle Herman coming. Early. And often.


If only Aunt Lily would have payed more attention. It would all of have different.

2 comments:

chickelit said...

Lilly's got the fashion sense of someone very familial.

sothosh said...

this contact formclick have a peek at this web-sitelearn the facts here now a fantastic readclick this