Saturday, October 15, 2011

Marilyn's Diary


Everyone in the Munster family was very musical. We didn't have a TV for many years so we used to sit around in the parlor and play various musical instruments. Grandpa loved to play the tambourine. Aunt Lily was an expert on the skin flute. That's how she first met Uncle Herman. Even little Eddie played the accordion. And of course I loved the harp.

I would love to strum the chords oh so lightly with my fingers as each one touched a chord with a feeling as light as a butterfly. I was very serious about it as I practiced all the time. In the family room. Out in the graveyard. And especially in my room.

I would love to sit in my frilly nightie and wrap my arms around my instrument as I slowly and sensuously fingered it. I remember one hot and steamy summer night. I was wearing my loosest nightie and no panties as I was covered in a light film of sweat. But it was a good sweat. It smelled of my perfume of lilacs and dead flies. And then Uncle Herman came into my room.

He told me not to stop. The sat behind me on the bench. He wrapped his arms around me. He reached for my budding girlish breasts and slowly and sensuously strummed them as I played in perfect rhythm. My nipples responded to his gentle touch as I started to get wet in my special place and then Uncle Herman took his hand and.......errr .....lets just say we made beautiful music that night.

Now every time I hear a harp my nipples stand at attention.

It can be quite disconcerting when it happens at the Mall.

3 comments:

chickelit said...

Very touching story, Troop.

MamaM said...

Very touching story, Troop.
At least he's back to spinning his own tails. Much better than vidieos.

Fred4Pres said...

Marilyn was a hotie! I thought so when I was a kid watching the Munsters.