Saturday, October 15, 2011

Tyler Perry's White House of Pain




(Family quarters, upstairs at the White House)
Michelle Obama: (walking in back from her shopping trip to Target) Mama I‘m home! You can go to bed now I just want to check on the girls.
Marian Robinson (Michelle’s mom) Thank God you are home. Your Auntie Madea is on the warpath. You best get that skinny ass half a cracker husband of yours up here
Michelle Obama: Now Mama don’t start that up again, what’s the problem this time. I am very tied. We have been working really hard.
Marian Robinson: That’s why you Auntie Madea is all pee-oood. Get that skinny thermometer muthafucker up now.
Michelle Obama(picks up phone):Hi, can you ask the President to come upstairs. Thank you.
President Barrack Obama: (Comes rushing in) Is everything OK? Are the girls all right?
Michelle Obama: My mother wants to talk to you.
President Barrack Obama (mutters under his breath) Oh shit. What now!
Marian Robinson: What did you say you skinny assed Q-tip looking muthafucker?
President Barrack Obama: Nothing Mother. You do know that I am President of the United States. You might show me just a little respect.
Marian Robinson: You better watch your ass Mr Bean Pie. I hear you got to be invading Uganda? How could you be doing dat?
President Barrack Obama: Now mother please, it is in the vital interest of the United States. We need to be invovled.
Marian Robinson: Wha cha talkin' about Weakass? There ain't nothing good going on in Uganda since that sweet boy Idi was there. Madea has to straig'n you out son. Madea come on out here!
Madea: (comes into the room) There he is that fool boy. How is it you be invading Uganda. My sweet lover Idi is gonna get pissed.
President Barack Obama: No Auntie Madea Idi Amin is no longer the ruler of Uganda. In fact he passed on several years ago.
Madea: WHAT! I dinin know dat. Since when? Why didn't someone tell me.
Michelle Obama: Well we didn't want to tell you because we know you were sweet on him.
Madea: Damn straight I was sweet on him. They said he was a cannibal and shit but that boy could eat pussy like nobodies business. I remember those nights we spent together when I was performing with Ray Charles and he had us over there to perform. That boy was a wonder. I wuz gonna visit him on my birthday. Damn now what I am I gonna do?
President Barack Obama: I don’t have time for this foolishness Madea, I am the President and I have a lot of other things to do. I have to finish destroying the country before I get voted out of office.(he flees out of the room).
Madea: Where you going you pansy ass fool? Marian get my gat. I gonna have to get him to do something. I know I can get him to call his friend Hugo Chavez. I hear he likes a woman with a little junk in the trunk. Maybe I can feed him some of the ole fish taco!

No comments: