Sunday, October 16, 2011

"Whose your Dada"



Why it is me!

Idi Amin Dada!

Yes I have come to talk to you now that the Kenyan has invaded my beautiful homeland of Uganda! How dare he! He has no right to send his soldiers to my homeland. My people will resist them. On the beaches. In the skies. In every village. The valor of the Ugandan people will prevail against the imperialist dogs.

But that is more important. I am retired as you know. So I am spending my time relaxing. Playing croquet. Reading. And of course barbecuing!

Now when I barbecue I love to make ribs. I would love to give you my recipe. First you get a couple of missionary's. Now don't get Italians. They are much too greasy. And don't use any Germans. They are sour like their kraut. No you must use a plump tasty Irishman. They are so often basted in beer their whole life through. Very tasty!

Ha ha ha! I made you laugh right? You know I am not a cannibal. It is one of the dirty lies the imperialists spread about me. You know who spread those lies. That grinning two faced idiot Jimmy Carter. He hated me. And now the most liberal President since then is invading my country. I miss George Bush. All he did was send money for medicine to cure aids and feed the people. But does he get any credit. No! NO! The running dog imperialistic press fawns over this Kenyan who does nothing for Africa but kill our children and drop bombs on our people.

I must go now. I live in Scotland as you know. We are having haggis tonight. My favorite. It tastes just like a Somali warlord I once roasted during the World Cu.....errr... just kidding with you.

WHOSE YOUR DADA!!!!!!

4 comments:

Fred4Pres said...

Bush got no credit for helping Africa. And he probably saved hundreds of thousands of lives. Oh well, he will be blamed for Katrina. Even though he had nothing to do with the initial flooding and only limited involvement in the initial fuckups of state and local government. But he did not fight global warming enough, and with the "butterfly effect" and all, it has to be Bush's fault.

But as for these special forces going to Uganda, I suppose if the troops going get to say yea or nea I have less problem with it. Kony is evil insanity and I hope someone tracks him down and kills him right away. The problem with even that, however, is these U.S. special forces have jobs to do in Afghanistan and elsewhere that will not get done. Seriously, why don't the SAS or the Frogs or some other country pick up the slack? Hell, South Africa could do this.

Trooper York said...

This situation is what mercanies are for.

Didn't these guys ever read "The Dogs of War" or what?

Fred4Pres said...

Maybe Mark Burnett can get some Hollywood has beens (think RED) who like to see themselves as real bad asses. He can round them up, sign them up for a special forces mission and go try to take Kony out. As a new kind of reality television show.

In ten years this might actually be true.

Fred4Pres said...

This situation is what mercanies are for.

But Obama won't contract with Blackwater. Maybe his Hollywood pals can take up a collection.