Saturday, October 15, 2011

Nanny and the Professor




"Oh Nanny Figallilly I am so scared. I had a terrible nightmare."

"What kind of nightmare Miss Prudence."

"I dreamed I was on a reality TV show with a bunch of terrible mean nasty girls. And the worse one was my sister. And my niece made a naughty vidieo. What's a vidieo Nanny?"

"Nothing you need to worry about dear. We can never really tell what the future will bring. Here take this."

"What is it Nanny Gigallilly?"

"It's magic dust. You can smell it when you are feeling bad and it will make everything seem better!"

"Do you use it Nanny?"

"Yes whenever the Professor comes to visit me in my room. Now be a good girl and go off to bed."

"Thank you ever so much Nanny. I love you!"

"I love you too dear."

3 comments:

The Dude said...

Miss Prudence asks a good question. What is a "vidieo"?

Trooper York said...

Hey she is a kid.

She can't spell.

blake said...

Awww. Mah poor Kimmeh!