Saturday, October 29, 2011

Marilyn's Diary


I loved the time I spent at 13 13 Mockingbird Lane. The broken stairs. The collapsing frame. The pushed in gate. But most of all the overgrown foilage.

Some of my girlfriends were scared of our house and wouldn't ever come over for a visit. They said it looked like an abandoned spooky mansion. I didn't understand since they all went over to Weezy Jefferson house in Watts. Whatever.

You see my Uncle Herman loved over grown foilage. That is why he took away my Lady Gillete and told me never to trim. He loved when it was all bushy and overgrown and he got his big pork chop fingers all tangled up and had to push hard to get into my soft warm and wet cu....errrr.....anyway I love those overgrown bushes.

Just like my Uncle Herman.

1 comment:

chickelit said...

Florid prose overflows down south
Like sun-drenched dew seeping,
Lurid words arrested on the spot,
Like hirsute of armor protecting.