Friday, January 30, 2009

Driving Eddie Curry

Eddie Curry: Davie?
Dave the limo driver: Yes'm.
Eddie Curry: You're my best friend.
Dave the limo driver: No, go on Eddie.
Eddie Curry: No, really, you are... [Takes Davie's hand]
Eddie Curry: You are.
Dave the limo driver: Yes'm. So where am I driving you?
Eddie Curry: To the airport Davie. They shot my baby’s momma
Dave the limo driver: Oh my God, that’s terrible. Do they know who did it?
Eddie Curry: They think it was one of the other baby daddy’s. They don’t know if it is number two baby daddy or number six.
Dave the limo driver: Don’t they have names?
Eddie Curry: I guess they do. But my baby momma wasn’t too good with names. I told her to get Trojans and she got Projans at the 99 cents store and the condom broke. That’s why she is my baby’s momma. And now they killed her Davie. Right in front of my son.
Dave the limo driver: That’s terrible Eddie. You have had a really tough year.
Eddie Curry: I am glad to hear you say that. Davie?
Dave the limo driver: Yeah Eddie.
Eddie Curry: Touch it Davie. Touch it for my baby’s momma cause she ain’t here to do it.
(Driving Eddie Curry, 2008)

5 comments:

Titus'sStimulusPackage said...

The guy on the left has nice guns.

Should I know him?

Trooper York said...

That's Eddie Curry's limo driver who has accused him of sexually harrassing him and demanding sex.

I don't know, do you know him?

Cause if you do, Eddie Curry will pay you a lot to testify that's for sure.

Titus'sStimulusPackage said...

That's hot.

Who's Eddie Curry?

Titus'sStimulusPackage said...

If he is looking for a job I would hire him to be my driver.

He is fucking hot.

He has a nice body.

He makes me horny.

Trooper York said...

Eddie Curry is the big black dude who plays on the Knicks. About seventeen bad things have happened to him this past year.

He got hurt, lost his starting job, his favorite coach got fired, he got dropped onto the bench, got hurt again, he got held up and tied up in his house a few years ago,his best friend on the team got traded, he got accused of sexual harressment by his limo driver,and somebody just killed his baby's mamma last week.