Sunday, January 25, 2009

Life can be better than TV sometimes.

James T. Kirk: You go slow. You, uh... You be gentle. I mean, it's... it's not a one-way street, you know-- how you feel and that's all. It's how the girl feels, too. Don't press, Charlie. If the girl feels... anything for you at all, you'll know it.
Yeoman Rand: Would you just shut up and do it already.....Jeeez what are you gay....I thought that was the Chinaman.
James T. Kirk: Do we have a swimming pool on the Enterprises?
(Star Trek, Errand of Mercy, 1966)

5 comments:

Ruth Anne Adams said...

On a first season episode, Captain Kirk's name appears on a headstone and it is James A., not James T. Now we all know that's T and it stands for Tiberius and that rhymes with serious.

blake said...

Ruth Anne's a trekkie!

(Or is it trekker?)

rcocean said...

BTW, that's the "Bad Kirk" - the Good Kirk only bedded Space Aliens.

Ruth Anne Adams said...

I sorta like her basket-weave bee hive.

I believe it's 'trekker' and I was just the adoring little sister of a big brother who loved Trek, Bruce Lee and the Cubbies.

blake said...

Ah. I see. You know about it for the same reason I do: Living with trekkiers.