Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I just keep getting Emails.

I want to thank all of our commenter's who are emailing photo's to help us along here at Trooper
York. I hope you follow all of the other blogs in my blog role as they are some of the best on the internet.

For those of you who follow Blake's great blog the Bit Maelstrom, you will know that Blake is sort of a Hollywood insider who often meets stars in his everyday life in sunny Southern California. He comes by this honestly as he helped work his way through college in the movie biz.

Here he is on the set of the Bionic Man with Lindsey Wagner and Lee Majors. Boy Blake was a real hippie back then.

7 comments:

Darcy said...

Oh! Blake is a cutie. No surprise. :)

chickelit said...

You're back to blushing Darcy! :)

Ooops--time's up, back to class.

Darcy said...

Hey, Trooper, did you get my e-mail?

ricpic said...

Girls go for hairy, no doubt about it.

Trooper York said...

Got it Darcy and replied.

blake said...

What? That was from back when I was still shaving!

knox said...

I don't know if Titus likes bears, but if he does, blake better look out.