Friday, January 23, 2009

Laura Bush's Diary

Laura Bush’s Diary (January 23, 2009)

We are finally starting to settle in and relax. The unpacking is done and George is off playing golf. I am having a few cocktails to ease into the day since it is past noon. And it is five o’clock somewhere so what the fuck.

George wants to go out for dinner tonight but I want to rest. Plus there is a big wrestling show on the TV tonight. I love wrestling. That’s the one thing that Bug Eyed Barbara and I bonded on since we disagree on everything else. We used to get a case of Lone Star and lock the door and watch the rassling shows back when W’s daddy was President. Poppy Bush would knock on the door and ol’ Barb would tell him to screw off until after the show was over. I remember when they invited Rowdy Roddy Piper to a state dinner and Babs tried to reach under his kilt. Thank God they hushed that one up.

If she only knew! I remember that weekend when I was at SMU and we came up to New York for the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade. I snuck out of the Roosevelt Hotel with a couple of my girlfriends and we went out for cocktails. We ended up in this place Charley O’s outside Madison Square Garden. We are drinking and laughing and having a grand old time. And then the wrestling show lets out and in walks these two big guys. It was Gorilla Monsoon and Chief Jay Strongbow. They had just had a bout and were coming out to have a drink. Did you know that Chief Jay Strongbow was really an Eyetalian? I swear. Showed me a picture of his momma with a black dress and a moustache and everything.

So anyways we had a couple of cocktails and this and that and a few laughs and before you know it the bartenders says "last call." My girlfriends had already left and I decide to go up to the Gorilla’s room with the boys for a night cap. That’s when I found out what a tag team was all about.

21 comments:

Darcy said...

And it is five o’clock somewhere so what the fuck.

Laura Bush and Hoosier Daddy are mind melding.

I'm taking it to heart.

Hoosier Daddy said...

Actually since the bars here in Hooterville open at 11 AM, my standards are looser.

Hoosier Daddy said...

Office closes in 30 minutes then it's off to the gym to throw some weights around, hit the treadmill and then off to the brew house.

I have to balance my love for malt and hops with strenuous exercise. I don't want to be so decrepit in my advanced years I can't hold a beer mug.

Hoosier Daddy said...

Also another one of my governing philosphies of life is that 5 days a week the body is a temple and 2 days a week it's Disneyworld.

I'm trying to squeeze a day in there for it to be a brothel but so far its not working out.

Darcy said...

Ha ha, Hoosier Daddy. Good luck with the brothel day plan!

Ruth Anne Adams said...

Darcy: Are you his brothel's keeper?

TitusI'mSorrySoSorry said...

Hoosier, you go to the gym? That's hot. Any shower/steam/sauna action at your gym? You know a little showey showey here a little showey showey there. Maybe get the hog a little puffy for the other gym mates to see? That's what gyms are for. Showing off your hog to strangers. Nothing better than that. It is a good experience to see other strange hogs.

TitusI'mSorrySoSorry said...

I don't like it when guys are naked at the sink shaving though. Put a towel on for chrissakes.

TitusI'mSorrySoSorry said...

This is true fellow republicans. Most all gyms in America have a little jerky jerky going on in the saunas/steamrooms/showers.

A little known fact I thought I would share.

So right now somewhere in America some guys are jerking off in a gym locker room.

That's why you should always wear a towel into any of those venues. Sometimes they jizz and just runaway and don't clean up after themselves. Many of them are married and they feel guilty so there is no espresso or minature golf afterwards...so they run and don't pick up after themselves.

The last thing anyone wants to do is sit in a pile of jizz in the sauna at the gym.

Hoosier Daddy said...

Hi Titus, sorry no sauna or steam room at my gym. Here in Indiana the only hogs we put on for show are at the 4H.

Then we kill them and eat them.

Usually with hash browns on the side and nice cold glass of orange juice.

Hoosier Daddy said...

Are you his brothel's keeper?

Applications are currently being accepted.

TitusI'mSorrySoSorry said...

Oh dear God. They think I am the fake Titus at Althouse again.

Trooper York said...

Just face it dude, it is much cooler to hang out at trooper york where you are free to let your freak flag fly.

Plus we have hairy guys and hot girls.

What more could you want?

Darcy said...

Please stop it with the "fellow republicans" Titus. You broke my heart when I learned you were not really a Republican.

TitusI'mSorrySoSorry said...

I guess you are right Troop. Palladian flying around like she's Nancy Drew trying to uncover some missing paperclip caper. you got to give it to Palladian though she is a researcher and a archivist at Althouse. Too much work for me.

I am going out tonight though.

Sorry to disappoint Darcy. I am a fag and we are democrats. If republicans showed us just a little bit of love I would be willing to change. You know all the constituitional amendments hurt a little.

Darcy said...

I know, Titus. Times are changing, though. And I meant that, at least a bit. I thought you were a cool Republican.

TitusI'mSorrySoSorry said...

I know times are changing Darcy. I don't give a shit about getting married personally just didn't care for the amendment craze going through the country.

I am actually more of a libertarian. I want as little government in my life as possible. I am self sufficient. Socially liberal and fiscally conservative.

By the way if that is your real picture you are pretty hot.

blake said...

Titus illustrates why I work out at home.

(Plus, you know: Modesty.)

Darcy said...

Interesting, Titus. So I was not that far off in some ways.

And less modesty please, blake. Photos. :)

chickelit said...

Oh dear God. They think I am the fake Titus at Althouse again.

I don't believe you're fake, Titus. We grew up about 20 miles from each other and many of the things you talk about and mention just can't be faked. I do think what happens is that people get used to the comic in you and then get confused when you try be serious--it's like you've type cast yourself in a way. Don't know what to tell you otherwise.
On the other hand, I also think it would easy for someone to be a fake Titus, given your fondness for changing your blogger identity. I don't know why someone would do such a thing, other than to be mean, but you probably should be wary.

TitusonceknewagirlfromNantucket said...

Real reason I change my name-I constantly forgot my password. True Story!