Saturday, January 31, 2009

Laura Bush's diary


Laura Bush’s Diary January 31, 2009

W and I had a good laugh today. It turns out that President Obama’s brother George got arrested for doing drugs and got in a lot of trouble. So W called up his brother Jeb and did that laugh the fat retard kid does on the Simpson’s:”AH-HA.” I don’t think Jeb thought that was all that funny.

Hillary called to let us know what was going on. She wanted to ask W some questions about some of the players in the Middle East and to get his impressions of what they were really like in the real world outside of the political process. I agreed to be the go between because of our close friendship in the Sisterhood of the Traveling First Ladies Underpants. W wrote out some ideas and I passed them on to Hill so she could read them before her first trip out to the Middle East. But a strange thing happened. I kept trying to call her and kept getting a busy signal. So I finally emailed her to ask what was going on. She replied that it was nothing to worry about; it was just Bill tying up the phone. Ever since he saw the picture of Jessica Simpson where she gained a few pounds he has been on the horn trying to call her. I declare what a horn dog. W would never do that. It’s not in his nature. Plus he knows if he tried something like that I would snap it off and wear it as a charm on my wrist bracelet.

5 comments:

Meade said...

That brittle, huh? He's only like, what, 60?

blake said...

Actually, it's just a timing issue, Meade.

chickelit said...

Trooper,

Do you have any predictions tomorrow's game?

Victoria put down $250 on the Steelers--bless her heart.

Darcy said...

Where is everybody again??

Thanks for the laughs, Trooper. I'm really liking Laura more and more. ;-)

And I need to laugh. Federer lost to frickin' Nadal again. Ugh.

Trooper York said...

That' right. You are the only person in America following Tennis during Superbowl week.