Friday, January 30, 2009

Tales From Amy's Garden, Ghost in the Machine edition.


Fiver: There's something very queer about the warren this evening
Hazel: Is it dangerous?
Fiver: It's not exactly danger, it's... oh, I don't know. Something oppressive... like thunder.
Bigwig: I feel it too. The lady in the cottage seems to be very happy lately. She was talking to herself and said she was getting a lot more traffic.
Hazel: What does that mean? I mean is she a freeway?
Fiver: No I am pretty sure you have to pay one way or another.
Bigwig: She just looks out the window and goes “Heh” all the time. Then she types away on her little book with the lights inside.
Hazel: What is that thing? Is it some kind of machine?
Bigwig: I think so. It is her second most favorite.
Hazel: Which one does she like better? She always seems to be using that one.
Bigwig: I think it is the one she keeps in the drawer next to her bed. She takes it out and I hear it run for hours and hours. It even has a name.
Fiver: What name is that?
Bigwig: I think she calls it Bissage. And it is wonderful.
Hazel: I don’t like machines. I prefer rabbits. Even if they aren’t so wonderful.
(Watership Down, 1972)

19 comments:

I'm Full of Soup said...

Was worth reading to the end buddy. LOL.

I'm Full of Soup said...

TGIF. I am off to the weekend.

Titus'sStimulusPackage said...

Would you straighties do her?

Is she kind of hot in a dirty nasty way?

Hoosier Daddy said...

Titus, there is not enough money or beer on the planet.

That's enough to make you consider switching teams.

knox said...

I saw that post today. It's funny because I've been staying away for the last several weeks because I'm OVER politics. "Hopeless and despondent" would be more accurate. I'm sure I'll go back at some point, I always do...

chickelit said...

Would you straighties do her?

Can't even imagine beginning to think about getting hard.

Asante Samuel said...

If my dick (I call him Chocolate Godzilla) had been really, really bad, I'd take him over to Amy's cooch and make him take a look.

There is a picture of her out there that is really hot in a hot way, but this one is just plain dirty and nasty.

Sometimes Chocolate Godzilla is bad, but not that bad.

ChocolateGodzilla said...

What Asante said. It's hard (heh) to type with only one digit (so to speak).

ChocolateGodzilla said...

I'm what they call a hunt n pecker. (heh again)

Titus'sStimulusPackage said...

I would like to see her cooch in a kind of way where you like to look at a car accident.

I bet it smells.

Hoosier Daddy said...

By the way Troop, that was some classic prose there.

dr kill said...

From the Marlboro Man to Amy Winehouse in 40 years. Sort of sums up my view of the USA.

dr kill said...

I agree with her about rehab, by the way. It is for quitters.

Trooper York said...

Hey I actually found a hot photo of Amy Winehouse. I kid you not.

ricpic said...

Why is she in such constant pain?

Trooper York said...

Because they all call her a conservative but she really is a liberal at heart.

Hoosier Daddy said...

From the Marlboro Man to Amy Winehouse in 40 years. Sort of sums up my view of the USA.

Hey, she's a Brit so they own her.

Then again we have Courtney Love and even she's not that nasty.

knox said...

And it took Courtney a long time to get to that point.

Nichevo said...

She used to be a pretty girl...for some reason she hates herself and wants to die young ugly and horrid. Get her cleaned up she'd be okay. I hope it's not too late. Usta be a shayna punim. Do not understand.