Thursday, January 22, 2009

Laura Bush's diary


Laura Bush’s Diary January 23, 2009

Well we can finally start unpacking. I told George he couldn’t go out golfing until he put away all his baseball cards and autographed balls that he accumulated as President. George has quite a collection of balls you know. Actually that was one of the things that attracted me to him was his beautiful balls. A long with the long length of Texas pipe he liked to drill with back when we were dating. He was the life of the party when we first met. Nobody could party like W. Of course now he is all clean and sober. I have to be careful around him because I don’t want to get him upset. Now I can only do a spliff with the twins when they visit. It was so much fun sitting around on the White House balcony on a hot day in our bras and panties toking up and spitting on the people passing by. Especially Condi. Man her hair was so stiff she never even felt it when we gobbed right on her coconut. I think she used Brylcream in it. Or maybe sploog.

Anyway I don’t get that good shit anymore since Jenna got married. She saves it all for herself that little selfish bitch. I better give Jeb’s daughter a call. She always has a good connection.

I see where good old Barry couldn’t even get the oath of office right on the first shot. Or maybe they wanted to make it official so they had him swear on the Koran. Anyway they had a do-over. I wish we had some do-over’s when we were in office. Cause if we did, Harriet Miers, Guantanamo bitch.

2 comments:

ricpic said...

I do love an unreconstructed southern gal.

Ruth Anne Adams said...

Now if you could just get Laura Bush in the tub with a cameltoe watching American Idol, you'd have somethin' special.