Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hey there were a whole bunch of boobs on Idol last night.


Well the Idol is in Kentucky where they say a tie game is like kissing your sister. But winning is like marrying your sister. Or something like that.

First up is a skinny blonde skank with two enabler parents. Man does she have a weird voice. Not just a weird singing voice but a weird speaking voice. Well she is unspeakably awful. But the worst part of it is her dye job is worse than her singing. She acts out after she gets the heave ho and man thank god for that.

To clear our palate they give us the ringer girl. She was in the music business and the new girl even recognizes her. So she is this years Carly, a pro who has a head start and will make it to the final ten but is too damaged to win it all. They will keep her afloat for a while but submarine her at the end.

Next up is this mutant dude who was related to Dr. Mudd the Prisoner of Shark Island who was the doctor who treated John Wilkes Booth. He tries George Jones for a weird inbred Southern cool kind of thing but is just horrible. There is a little by play where the judges get all shook up and say he “threatened” them. Hey that was nothing. Although I bet all of America would have loved it if he pulled out a blade and jumped on the stage yelling Sic Semper Tyrannis as he stabbed Paula in the cootch. No such luck though.

Next up is this skinny gay dude who is an average singer whose performance should not have caused all the histrionics that ensued. Paula and Kara decide to show the kid how to succeed in the music business by going under the table on their knees. That only works if you are kneeling in front of Clive Davis you dim bitches. Anyway he is on to Hollywood.

Then there is this big loser montage with people singing over the rainbow and someone dressed as a penguin singing a penguin song. The less said about this the better.

Then there is this dueling piano guy who said he just learned to play a few years ago and he gets through. I hope he doesn’t get to play the piano on the show because it is bad enough when they can’t sing but when they can’t play then it is really torture. He makes it to torture us another day.

Then there is this dorky opera dude named Ross. Are all geeks supposed to be named Ross or is that just a “Friends” thing. Anyway he sucks but the big deal with this one is that he takes Paula’s cup and drinks from her straw and she gets all freaked out. Paula baby he should have been the one that was freaked out. I mean who knows where your mouth has been ya know. Jeez.

Another loser montage for Day two was featuring Randy in his momma’s church lady hat. I hope he wore that to the inaugural.

Then a short blonde who got knocked up and had her baby daddy sent off to military school. She shouts like a maniac but for some reason they like her and put her through. The producers must tell them what to do because they showed tape of her playing the guitar and she looked good so maybe she will be all right. But I wouldn’t have put her through with that audition.

Then they have the screaming whooping dude who butchers his song but is very entertaining. I rode with a guy on the F train last week who did the same exact thing. Next.

Then we have this tall thin drink of water who was interviewed by the local TV station. She can’t sing a lick and the new girl snarks at her that this must be a joke right. Well it wasn’t and the girl starts to cry. The most uncomfortable moment so far.

Finally we have a sweet faced girl who is show with her family and talks about being homeless and poor. So does the twenty seven people she brought with her to the audition who are not all her siblings. I hope. Anyway she sings a song of her own composition which Simon calls “current” because it has the word “thug” in it. Jeez. Anyway she is this year’s cute nice black girl. That’s one slot filled.

Seacrest out!

Well you know it even if he doesn’t admit it out loud. I mean even Dick Clark figured it out and his brain is mush now.

19 comments:

Hoosier Daddy said...

My philosophy on hotties has always been; More than a mouthful is a waste.

Gimmie some nice legs and boo-tay. That's what I'm talking about.

Trooper York said...

Well Kelly Pickler just does not agree and as soon as she made some money instead of buying her grannie a new trailer she went out and got herself some nice new tits.

God love her.

blake said...

Think I'll go butcher some classics.

TitusYouSpinMeAroundLikeARecord said...

Hi Everyone,

What did I miss, what is going on, who is doing who, how is everyone's sex lives, who is wearing what, how are you chakras, third eyes, your points?

Let's hear it. Let's hear it for the boy.

Is Pat Priest still alive? She was cute? Is Eddie Monster still alive? How about Chip Douglas? Robbie Douglas? I liked Maude. Maude is still alive. I saw Rue Macalahan in Ogunquit Maine still working for a buck. God Bless her.

My mom and dad are in Arizona and they have seen the following so far: Debbie Reynolds, Connie Stevens, Carol Channing-doesn't that sound like old folks entertainment? They begin their day at 6:00 and end with drinkies at some neighbors patio at 4:00 and are in bed by 8:00. Isn't that cute?

How are you? Really I care.

I am super, thanks for asking.

TitusYouSpinMeAroundLikeARecord said...

Did Buffy from Family Affair-was that the name of the program-kill herself?

I loved Sissy and Mr. French. I was too young to see it when it first was on but I watched reruns and absolutely loved it.

That is how I got my name Sissy from my older sisters-they were mean to me. Being called Sissy at a young age hurt and was life altering. They called me Sarah and Sally too. Sometimes they combined them all and called me Sissy Sally Sarah Lee.

Meade said...

Oh Titus, just shut the fuck up and vote for Wrangler Jane. Can't you see she's hurting?

TitusYouSpinMeAroundLikeARecord said...

I don't even know who Wrangler Jane is. The only one I know is marilyn from the munsters.

Trooper York said...

Titus you must know Barbara Eden from "I Dream of Jeanie."

Trooper York said...

And your folks met Connie Stevens. Holy shit, I love, love, love Connie Stevens. She must be one hot cougar right about now.

Trooper York said...

Hey I have to do a Connie Stevens post.

Meade said...

Titus. Chin up, man. I was just teasing you, trying to toughen you up a bit.

ricpic said...

Connie Stevens, the greatest cock teaser of them all! And I mean that in a good way.

TitusYouSpinMeAroundLikeARecord said...

They went to her concert in Arizona, didn't meet her.

My mom said she was awful, "no talent".

They loved Carol Channing. She bought out her husband which was someone she knew from high school and called him back after a zillion years and ended up marrying him-isn't that cute.

I know Barbara Eden.

Trooper York said...

Titus, there is talent and there is "talent."

TitusYouSpinMeAroundLikeARecord said...

My mom said they thought they were going to see Connie Francis but ended up seeing Connie Stevens. My mom said she was still cute and looked good but she couldn't sing=could she ever?

TitusYouSpinMeAroundLikeARecord said...

I should of prefaced that my mom said my dad liked Connie Stevens a lot. My mom didn't.

They saw Loretta Lynn too and said she was amazing.

Trooper York said...

That's what happens when you see TV stars in a show or on Broadway. I am sure you remember all the TV stars that they are stuffing into Broadway shows. We saw Delta Burke in Thouroughly Modern Millie, Harry Connick Jr. in the Pajama Game, Brooke Sheilds in Wonderful Town and of Course Dr. Jeckel and Mr. Lifeguard when the "Hoff" himself the one and only David Hasselhoff starred in Dr. Jeckel and Mr. Hyde.

That was something to see let me tell you.

DaLawGiver said...

she went out and got herself some nice new tits.

I always wondered what happens when you're 80 and you still have those silicon boulders on your chest. Do you get them cut out? Would they explode if you need a heart shock? What?

dr kill said...

One of my kids sent me a link to a website where they show a pair of tits and ask you to guess if they are real or fake. I'm slowly getting better, and what would be the point of rapid identification anyway?