Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Stop emailing photos dude, too much information.


You better you better you bet.


I call you on the telephone my voice too rough with cigarettes.
I sometimes thing I should just go home but I'm dealing with a memory
that never forgets

I love to hear you say my name
especially when you say yes
I got your body right now on my mind
and I drunk myself b-lind
to thesound of old T-RexTo the sound of old T-Rex - who's next?


When I say I love you you say you better
You better you better you bet


When I say I need you
you say you better
You better you better you bet


You better bet your life
Or love will cut you like a knife
I want those feeble minded axes overthrown
I'm not into your passport picture
I just like your nose


You welcome me with open arms and open legs
I know only fools have needs but this one never begs
I don't really mind how much you love me

A little is really alright


When you say come over and spend the night
Tonight!

5 comments:

knox said...

I love that song. I never really quite thought of it in that way, though...

knox said...

I am so jealous that you seem to be, uh, privy to info denied the rest of us. Or are you just free-associating?

blake said...

Troop's secret is to start drinking at noon.

And not to stop until 11:59AM the following day.

Trooper York said...

Hey don't spread the word blake, whats a matta wit yu.

Trooper York said...

Knox if you go with the assumption that 99.9% of what I say is baloney than you have it right.

Of course the rest is provolone.