Friday, January 30, 2009

Lawgiver likes the Points and I hate to agree with a Cowboy fan but he is right.


Hey Lawgiver says take the Cardinals and take the points and I have to agree. I think the Steelers are ripe for an upset. When THE STILL WORLD CHAMPION NEW YORK GIANTS UNTIL SUNDAY played the Steelers, they really didn't impress me that much. The Cards receivers are great and Warner has been there before.
Plus there is the Gary Busey factor. I always bet against guys that have been in motorcycle accidents and I think Ben Roethlisberger is way overrated. So it should be a good game.
I will not be watching as I will be busy selling ladies bloomers.

6 comments:

I'm Full of Soup said...

Yeah Trooper I feel an upset too.

Go Bishops!

Asante Samuel said...

Selling bloomers to ladies? Is that sort of like roses on your piano, or tulips on my organ?

Dude, the game don't start till almost 630. Didn't Bloomers-burg make it illegal to work so hard there in the Big Apple recently?

My locker room roomer of the day says Jacobs to Eagles. He can have the one next to mine, where Tony Hunt used to be. Might be Freeman's cousin or something.

Trooper York said...

Jacobs ain't going anywhere. Ward will go but the big man will stay put.

I'm Full of Soup said...

Asante - you have been on the Iggles long enough to know Andy Reid wastes running backs. He loves the West Coast offense even though he does not have a West Coast QB, nor West Coast receivers nor a West Coast tight end [tho I admit the kid Selek looks promising at tight end].

Plus Fat Man Reid does not think linebackers are important.

knox said...

"Cardinals" is a girly name for a football team.

"just sayn'"

ricpic said...

The Steelers are gonna put a hurtin on the Cards. You don't play so good when you're wincing in anticipation. Steel curtains for the Cards.