Saturday, January 24, 2009

Diamonds are a Girls Best Friend.


Yankee's Visiting Locker Room Spring Training in St Petersburg February 28, 2009

Jorge Posada: Hey they have a big spread about A-Rod and Madonna in the Post’s Page Six today. They say they are back together. I thought he was banging that Kate Hudson bitch. Why would he jump that old hag when he can get that young cooze?
Derek Jeter: A-Rod just likes to be in the papers all the time. I don’t think that other bitch is famous enough for him.
Jorge Posada: You think so. That’s a piss poor excuse. Maybe he just digs that
droopy loose pussy.
Joba Chamberlin: Well that’s better than that smelly pussy right Mr. Jeter?
Derek Jeter: I told you rook, don’t mention Mariah again, all right?
Joba Chamberlin: Sorry Mr. Jeter.
A-Rod: (saunters into the locker room) Hey Chico’s how’s it hanging?
Joba Chamberlin: Like the Flag on the Fourth of July Mr. A-Rod.
Jorge Posada: What the fuck?
Derek Jeter: That must be a Nebraska expression man.
Joba Chamberlin: You seem to have gotten a lot of fan male this week Mr. Rodriquez.
A-Rod: I always do. My public loves me.
Jorge Posada:Yeah all the booing must be for somebody else when you get up there big guy.
Joba Chamberlin: You sure got a lot of packages. Here’s one sent FedEx.
A-Rod: Oh man, I told that bitch to leave me alone. Why can’t these bitches leave me alone?
Derek Jeter: Hey dude that kinda reeks, what is it?
A-Rod: (opens the box and finds a smelly dead fish in it) What the fuck?
Joba Chamberlin: There’s a card attached. “Here you can use this when you can’t get that dried up old whore in your bed you bastard.”
Jorge Posada: Dude, you got to keep that shit out of the locker room, it’s bad for the team.
A-Rod: Let me see that. To A. Rodriquez Legends Field Tampa Florida….from
Mom…what the fuck…..Jeter!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Ruth Anne Adams said...

I just watched Brian Kilmeade and now have the 4-1-1 on this story. Funnay!