Thursday, July 16, 2009

Are you now or have you ever been....


Senate Judiciary Hearings July 15, 2009
Chairman Patrick J. Leahy: Well we are back from a short recess where we had time to vote on that wonderful bill that places a minimal ten % surtax on the payroll of any small business that doesn’t have in house pedicures for all of its employees. A bunion is a terrible thing to waste and thank God our wonderful President has attacked this problem. Now we will resume with Senator Kohl of Wisconsin.
Senator Kohl: Judge Sotomayor I would like to revisit your time as an actress performing under the name of Vanessa Del Rio. I under stand that you often portrayed a nurse as you did in this memorable video entitled “Nasty Nurses.” Now this portrayal of the angst and pressure of a big city nurse who has so many patients to service….err I mean take care of and the inadequate staffing. Perhaps you might share your feelings about the President’s new proposal for single payer health care.
Judge Sotomayor: Well I always believed in a single payer.
Senator Kohl: Really why is that.
Judge Sotomayor: Yes they had to leave the money on the nightstand or they had to get out. Otherwise Iceberg Slim would beat my ass.
Senator Kohl: Now what I would really like to know is if during this time did you ever meet any Milwaukee Buck basketball players. You know did they ever visit the set and maybe get tired out before a big playoff game. Specifically Marques Johnson or Junior Bridgman?
Judge Sotomayor: I can’t say as I did. I was familiar with the Coach Don Nelson. He was a freak.
Senator Kohl: I knew it. Why did he want to do freaky things?
Judge Sotomayor: Well let’s put it this way. He really liked it when I didn’t wash. And he definitely wasn’t a vag-a-terian if you know what I mean?
Senator Kohl: I knew those fish ties meant something that freak.
Chairman Patrick Leahy: (Bangs his gavel) Your time is up Senator and it seems I have sprung a leak in my depends so we will take a brief recess.

18 comments:

ricpic said...

Mein Gott, Fran Drescher has aged poorly!

ricpic said...

There's gross and there's GROSS and this gal is GROSS!

Trooper York said...

That's not nice to say about our next Supreme Court Justice.

Trooper York said...

Wait to you find out how she became known as a "wise Latina."

Here's a hint it has to do with Wise Potato chips.

Trooper York said...

You never guess where Ron Jeremy put them?

ricpic said...

Really, let's be honest, does anyone see Sonia rising from the couch or the bench or any seat in a single fluid motion?
And I say that as someone who has to grunt when clean jerking myself up.
I'll let that stand. Whatever it means.

chickelit said...

Here's a hint it has to do with Wise Potato chips.

I thought we'd been over this chips thing already?

Ruffles have ridges, salt and vinegar and all...

Michael Haz said...

Quick Quiz:

A tip of my hat to the first person who correctly lists Senator Kohl's informal nickname. Remember that he represents Wisconsin.

Penny said...

Oh, I don't know, Michael. Maybe Senator Cheese?

Of course if I were to learn anything from Troop's blog post, maybe Senator Sleaze?

Penny said...

Just looked him up, and he is currently the richest man in Congress. I don't know what you call him, but I guess it's safe to say he's a BIG cheese.

chickelit said...

A tip of my hat to the first person who correctly lists Senator Kohl's informal nickname.

The Dairy Queen? (one google search)

Michael Haz said...

We have a winner! Tip of the hat to Chickenlittle for the correct answer - Dairy Queen.

chickelit said...

OMG!

Credit me with knowing my Milwaukee plumbers!

NTTIAWWT!

chickelit said...

But what Troop actually was fishing for was the striking resemblance to Aria Giovanni.

Michael Haz said...

Hang on Chickelit. Youmoght be confusing two names with the "plumber" reference.

There's Sen Herb Kohl. He's the son of the founder of the Kohls Depertment Store chain and the guy known as Dairy Queen to his loyal subjects.

And there's Herbert V. Kohler, Jr., head of Kohler Co. and a former employer I greatly admire.

The both live in WI hence the two are sometimes confused for each other.

Darcy said...

That's really Vanessa? Wow. Sad.

chickelit said...

Hey Michael, mea culpa I did confuse them.

It's kinda like the way people confuse Krups appliances with Krupp steel.

ChocolateGodzilla said...

If my dog looked like her I'd shave her ass and make her walk backwards