Thursday, July 30, 2009

Tyler Perry's White House of Pain,


Madea: Marian, Marian where you at? I can’t find my push up bra did you borrow it again?
Marian Robinson (Michelle’s mom) No Madea you know I don’t wear a 48G. Ain’t nobody wear a 48G cepting you and one of those strippers that Bill Clinton used to invite to the White House.
Madea: Well help me look, I have to get ready. I got to look good.
Marian Robinson: Why?
Madea: Well I have to go meet that nice college Professor your fool son-in-law invited for a beer. You know the one that got in trouble with the po-po.
Marian Robinson: I don’t think you will be invited to that Madea, it is just a photo opportunity to shut up the rubes.
Madea: Watch you mean? That moron Biden is going. If they invite that half a retard I am sure I can sit in. Michelle get your ass in here.
Michelle Obama: (rushes into the room) What’s all this racket? You know it doesn’t look good if we don’t maintain our diginity Auntie Madea. You should be a little less bostierous.
Madea: Don’t you be sassing me girl I changed your diapers. And shitty ass diapers they was too. Even then you had a big ass. Excepting now you went an married an even bigger ass so nows you gots two.
Michelle Obama: Now Auntie that’s not nice. I don’t want to hear it.
Madea: You damn straight gonna hear it. Now I want to go down to meet with the Professor and that cracker po-po from Boston. I hear that Professor is one fine piece of chocolate and I am in the mood for some fun.
Michelle: Why you don’t want to go to that meeting Auntie.
Madea: Why not?
Michelle Obama: They will be having a beer and I know you hate beer.
Madea: Well when you right, you right. Tell you what. When the photos is all over you invite the Professor up here. I have a nice bottle of Hennesy and some Alizé. We can have us our own little party. Right Marian?
Marian Robinson: You know that sounds good Madea. We haven’t partied like that since that time Ray Charles played the Paramount in 1963.
Madea: Damn straight. Let’s party!

1 comment:

ChocolateGodzilla said...

Don't forget the Schlitz Malt Liquor Grandma!