Thursday, July 16, 2009

Hey it's a tandem entry.


Michael H emails from the road about our motorcycle poll:


I'd vote for Mrs. Haz even though she isn't in the poll. She took her state-mandated motorcycle licensing road test during a tornado warning and thunderstorm because she wasn't going to let the DMV guy wuss out and cancel her appointment. He followed her in a car; she passed the test.


Dude you guys are a tandem entry. Both you and the wife who has to be one of the coolest women in the world to do something like this trip. I enjoy every one of your posts and I am living vicariously through your adventure as I am sure a lot of us other stay-at-home nerds are doing.


You guy's are both the coolest.

10 comments:

Hoosier Daddy said...

I'm still jealous cause he has a motorcycle.

I'm double jealous cause he has a motorcycle and a wife who lets him have one and has her own too and goes on cross country trips with him. And he's the coolest.

But I can't complain because I did save a ton of money at a Holiday Express.

Trooper York said...

Hey my wife's idea of roughin' it is when we stay at the Planet Hollywood instead of the St.Regis.

Trooper York said...

But I don't think we can complain Hoosier. I think we are both very lucky men.

Trooper York said...

I just hope they don't mind being sandwiched by Vanessa Del Rio.

Trooper York said...

I mean Michael H and his wife.

Our wives would kill us if we had a sandwich with Vanessa Del Rio.

ricpic said...

That's Alaska? I thought it was the Rockies in the lower 48: Glacier National Park or the Snowy Range. It doesn't really matter. Wherever you go in the west is awe inspiring. You could roam around on your bikes forever and never get tired of it.

Michael Haz said...

The photo was taken by another tourist on a lookout on top of Sulphur Mountain, near Banff. Thanks for posting it.

She lets me be me; I let her be her. Neither one needs permission from the other for anything. It works well.

Darcy said...

Yup. Mrs. H rawks! I wish she would blog too!

I miss this blog. *sniffle* I hope to have better access soon, but I feel so out of the loop!

*waves at ricpic*

Hoosier Daddy said...

But I don't think we can complain Hoosier. I think we are both very lucky men.

You better believe it Troop. I know for a fact that few women would indulge my cycling hobby like Mrs. Hoosier does. I mean even when it's raining like dogs and cats and lightning coming down like God is having a tantrum she still encourages me to get out and ride on my 60% aluminum bike because she knows its my passion.

You just don't find those kind of women anywhere.

blake said...

And not, by any means, because aluminum attracts lightning. No, sir.