Friday, July 31, 2009


"Why are you sitting so far away Selina?'
"I am pensive Trey. It takes so long for you to visit me. Why do you stay away?"
"Well I have a life outside of these walls. A family. Other people who need me. Just as you should someday when your outlook changes."
"Yes well I can't think of that. Do you know what I am thinking of Trey?"
"No what is that Selina?"
"It is so warm in here. But I am a cat so I don't really perspire. Except I have this one bead of sweat. It is on my inner thigh. I can feel it there. And if I raise my leg like this it runs down and around and across my lions to my other leg. That is what I am thinking about. What are you thinking about?"
"Hamana-hamana-hamana-urrghp!"
"What's the matter you seem so flustered...Cat got your tongue?"

2 comments:

TMink said...

That cat would own my tongue.

Trey

Trooper York said...

Yes that pussy would own anyone's tongue.

So to speak.