Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Its all there in black and white.


"Have you followed my career in crime Trey? I was quite the felonious feline."
"Yes I remember first seeing you in your leather cat suit on the Night Owl edition of the Gotham City News. Later I would follow you on WPIX on the Action News when I was a boy. I never missed a Korvettes commercial. You had quite the influence on me."
"Why you dirty little boy. Did I come to visit you in the night?"
"Well after all cats are creatures of the night. So it would be only natural."
"Yes I can see that I might have made an appearance in your dreams. Don't be shy. Many men of your generation have the same story to tell. But now I am here in the fur and the flesh."
"Indeed you are Selina."
"Don't call me that. I am the Catwoman."

3 comments:

TMink said...

OK, that is tooooo funny.

I am laughing, but my face is red.

Thanks pal.

Remember how we got off to a bad start? You yanked my chain about something, I did not know you well enough and got offended, so I went to my local cigar store, told the story, and we voted to call you a pig fornicator?

When you took the joke and dished some back, I knew you were good people.

Good times.

Trey

Trooper York said...

You're one of the good eggs Trey.

But don't get a red face man.

I mean you could have been Eddie Curry's limo driver.

TMink said...

For the record, I never wear my mink coat.

In public.

Trey